Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

Where I've been


As you may have noticed I've been a little absent from this blog recently! After getting married at the beginning of October, going on a near 3 week honeymoon, and then moving to Surrey, I've had a lot going on recently!

We're now living in a village about 40 mins from the capital in a cute 2 bed house. 
The spare room is slowing being turned into my sewing room, which is really exciting!
As we don't know the area particularly well we've been going on little walks and on one of these we've discovered a canal that runs parallel from near our housing estate to the centre of the village. 
Can't wait to see what else we can find!
I've started sewing a new dress from the 1987 Vogue pattern I was going to use for the 'Sew Grateful' challenge, which I'll post about soon. In the meantime, enjoy a few photos from the past few weeks in our new home.....




















No comments:

Post a Comment