Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Even though I haven't been posting for a while, I haven't stopped following my favourite blogs, nor have I stopped finding new blogs to obsess over!
I thought it might be nice to share with you some of my personal favourites, and hopefully will inspire you to obsess over these too! (if you aren't already)


Two best friends Harriett & Aimee share with you their adventures, whilst wearing the most amazing and inspirational vintage outfits. I'm completely jealous of their wardrobes, and i'm sure you will be two.


Hosted by the gorgeous Laura, she shares with you the cutest and quirky outfits she makes using various vintage/vintage inspired patterns. I found this blog through the pages of Burdastyle and I love seeing what her next creation is!


Where to start?! Leandra's insight to the world of current fashion is brilliant. You will have never read a blog like this, and probably won't again. 


Another young blogger who is in love with vintage clothing, Dakota looks stunning in all of her outfit posts. If you are a fan of wearing vintage, this is the blog for you!

What are your favourite blogs? Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment