Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Things I Love Thursday

This week as you know, I have been sewing a playsuit, and to continue this theme I've found some really cute examples of some 'vintage' looking ones on the web.



I also came across these awesome dresses whilst browsing the Asos website this week




I've been wanting to make a dress with ruffles inserted into the seams for a while now. I have a red one I bought from Topshop about 4 years ago now which I still wear, and would love to try and draught one myself.
This week has also seen me progressing with wedding arrangements! I now have a cake all booked and designed, and am meeting with the owner of a wholesale flower company next weekend to discuss bouquets and such! I've decided that I would like to try and find a quirky cake topper as otherwise it may end up looking a bit bare. I've been trawling through Etsy & Google and have found these great examples of what i'm looking for!






Which ones do you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment