Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

This week has been particularly special as my very close friend gave birth to her second child (and her second boy!) They named him Rufus, which I think is a gorgeous name! So hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll get to go and have some cuddles after the family have all been round!

I've also got an awesome night lined up tomorrow, as it's a CBGB theme night with a couple of tribute bands honoring The Ramones & Blondie, which should be awesome! Just for fun, I've put together a little collage of my dream outfit in keeping with the CBGB punk theme!

All images sourced from google.com

It's also Armed Forces Day on 25th June here in the UK, and to celebrate the historic dockyard here in Portsmouth is transforming the area into a 1940s style street party, so I'm gonna drag Alex with me so I can wear my handmade 1947 dress from my previous post. They've also got live bands playing, a 1940s salon, and talks on the 'make do & mend' culture which should really interesting. They're also opening up all the ships for you to take a look around which I'm excited about!
These are a couple that live in Portsmouth, the HMS Victory & the HMS Warrior.

Source
Source

I think I'm finally coming to the end of my cold after what feels like forever! So i'm hoping i'll have more energy next week to finish up some projects that have kind of stopped 3/4's of the way through!
I'll keep you posted!

Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment