Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Things I Love Thursdays!

This week, I am loving a lot! As previously posted it was my birthday last Sunday and boy did I get some treats! The most anticipated being my dressmakers dummy! I've been wanting one for so long, and my lovely soon to be Mother-in-law bought me one. I haven't had a chance to work with it yet, but I can't wait to see how much of difference it'll make!

I can't stop wearing my new navy blazer from h&m which I bought last weekend for £20! I was a little scared that it would look to formal, and that I possibly wouldn't wear it often but I'm out to prove myself wrong, and I've worn it out 3 times so far!

I'm getting excited about the flowers in the tin bath that sits on my balcony. I have two lily plants, and one is just about to flower despite coming under attack by caterpillars.




I've been happily munching on birthday cake that was made by my 9 year old niece as desert this week, she even made green icing as she knows that's my favourite colour!


Amongst my birthday presents was a bag of large fabric remnants from John Lewis, which included about 1 1/2 metres of dark grey linen, which I can't wait to turn into some high waisted shorts for the summer!

And lastly I'm looking forward to being taken out on Saturday night for dinner at La Tasca, which is a spanish/tapas restaurant that Alex & I enjoy going to, and the food is really good!

1 comment:

  1. Having a dressmaker's doll is a lovely thing. I don't know where I'd be without my LOLA.

    ReplyDelete