Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Projects for this week

This Saturday is the vintage boutique market, which means this week I will be repairing all the vintage clothing I have left to do. I aim to have around 30 items in total to sell along with the handmade purses I made a couple of weeks ago. I've taken photos of some of the items that I can fit in and that I intend on repairing during the evenings this week. The repairs I have are mainly small, things like loose seams, dropped hems, missing buttons that sort of thing. So if I do manage to repair all that I need I want to get started on some linen shorts ready for the summer using a Burda pattern I acquired today.


1950's brocade dress with chiffon sash inserted into the chest.


1960's brocade wiggle dress.


1960's wiggle dress.


A very loudly printed button detailed dress that I'm guessing is from the 80's?


1960's wiggle dress


1960's mini dress















2 comments:

  1. I really love the brown dress. That is amazingly cute. Good luck with your show! My very first one is this weekend and I'm super nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to get a bit nervous too! Good luck & fingers crossed we both make lots of money!

    ReplyDelete