Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Stars & Stripes


Perry & I have been invited to a Stars & Stripes theme fancy dress party for his Godparents who are moving to the USA! This got me thinking as to what I could wear!
I remember some time ago a singer over here called Marina & The Diamonds released a song called 'Hollywood' and the video featured a lot of stars & stripes.





I have a local fabric shop that sells a stars & stripes print on polycotton for around £2.99 per metre, so I've bought myself a couple of metres and this is what I have so far:

Pleats!

I'm only making a pleated skirt out of this material as to be honest I don't think I could pull of a whole dress made with this! I have an 'I Heart N.Y' tee that will look perfect with this! I'll post pics after the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment